Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saying Bye To Penang !

Time to say Good Bye ~~~ I had just finished my 12 weeks internship in Penang. Wow, it's really fast la... time waits for no one! Later, i will be back to taiping for holiday... erm... will become spiderman webbing at home... but it should be peaceful enuf to complete my training report =)
I am so thankful getting to know all the frens in Venture as well as their guidance and also my bro and annie for their warm hospitality!

Internship in Venture Electronics, Penang




2 comments:

Elise said...

Wah.. intern at Penang... sure gain weight lar.. so many nice foods to eat there...

Hehe.. Happy holiday!! =)

Keith Tan said...

To Elise,
Haha... but for sure if u are really staying in Penang for some time... u will be bored and headache what food to eat ! =)

New sem gonna starts soon... best wishes to u too !