Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After 2 months

Hey guys, u all shall have a riot instead of ZZZzzz.... orelse i cant feel the strong and emotional urge to drive me for my blog update. I know lots of you will visit my blog everyday but end up a disappointment... lolz... Anyway, i'm sorry as i just have ntg special and impulse to blog.

I'm currently still pursuing my internship in Penang. As normal... report documentation, data collection & analysis and boards testing are what i'm doing mostly and Hokkien is what i am communicate everyday in work =) There were 2 new interns reported last week.... very nice to chat with and it's seemed like we have known for ages, and now i wont have to eat my lunch with bunch of uncles.. listening to their political views... totally out of my channel!

Well... i have to be patient for another 2 weeks and i'll be back to KL again... yay ~
Midvalley! Zanmai Sushi! Greenbox! Kim Gary!

0 comments: