Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Kiefer Boy

6th of March. It's considered a big day for me... my sis had delivered her first baby boy. It means i was an uncle now! Sounds so old rite? Erm... but my cousin had already become uncle when he was standard 6 only loh... so i think i am not too young for this title =) This cute little Kiefer boy is 1 month old now, most of the time i visited him.... he was Zzzz..... sleeping! It's good la, then my sis can have a good time taking care of him. And also my aunties said he looked alike me when i was small ler... for sure a good thing rite? haha! Anyway, do bless little Kiefer grows happily and healthily! =)

7 comments:

Jason said...

auuu ... baby kiefer is just so cute !! u dont torture him ar i tell u .. i know u are gay

Keith Tan said...

sei zai.. dun simply pollute my good name! later no girl dare to approach me.

ḈΉΪИ ȽεϰG said...

kiefer sutherland? the actor :s he follow you sure eat alot 1.. grow up become big bully

Keith Tan said...

Wat big bully uh? i am so gentle and kind always =) hehe...

KiKi said...

Kiefer is cute!!
Anyway, Welcome to the wonderful world lil kiefer...
祝你:
身体健康!平安快乐!茁壮成长!

clumsymouse said...

baby kiefer look more handsome than you, keith admit that you are lost.. hahaha...

Keith Tan said...

keith to kiki:
Thanks! He is now as plump as u =)

keith to clumsymouse
Nope, wrong wrong wrong...
Cute is for baby!
and Handsome is for me.. haha!