Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dinner at Jogoya

Due to idleness, i had neglected my blog for a period, yet another reason was i'm busy with my final exams. Anyway, the hard time was over with a stress-free celebration with my frens in Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant located in Star Hill Gallery KL. Thanks khoon in finding us the voucher dat had a big save-up. Thinking back the salmon and satays... wah.. really make the saliva flowing out from my mouth. hehe ! The food and choices there no doubt better than Tenji... for sure i will drop there 2nd time ! =)



Now i am in penang, doing my 3 months internship here. Kinda excited and anticipate for my 1st day work on this tuesday. Hopefully everything goes well !

2 comments:

FeLiciap7 said...

hahaha... all the best in your internship and make sure ur 1st pay (RM500) is well-used in my birthday gift k... Lol.. Do u still need me to resend my nz address??? ;)

Keith Tan said...

To felicia,
Wat a SPEAKER! U see... now everyone has known about my wages and ur gift. Aiks... get trapped into ur wiles!