Saturday, April 11, 2009

1 week in penang loh ~

Yay, Here comes the weekend! I can sleep more loh bcoz 6.30am wake-up-working life really make my life pathetic! Anyway, its great that i just have to work for 4 days and can rest until monday tim~ hehe =)

It's already 1 week i'm staying in penang. Really thankful to my bro and his girl fren for their hospitality. I have a cozy room with everything ready for me... and even homecook dinner! It's just hardly express my million thanks in words to them. And quite paiseh to interrupt their coupled life oso. ^^"


Very nice view from the kitchen



What i have seen through my room window

Yesterday, i managed to learn some soldering skill. I think the last time i touched it was during my Form 3 "kemahiran hidup" subject. Uh... 6 years ago! But this time is totally different, as all the electronics components are so tiny after the SMT process and it's tougher that a mistake can make the whole PCB gone and saying goodbye to rm800. So, i just only can try it on a rejected board. Have a nice and helpful senior CM in teaching me alot... it's cool that i can solder the IC leads altot its just ma ma dei... not dat perfect la~ still a nice try out!

2 comments:

KiKi said...

wow keith~
I can imagine u r fatter and fatter d loo~
delicious home cook dinner...

Keith Tan said...

but still far to reach ur stage lo! haha =)