Saturday, September 6, 2008

When it's the first week of September....

Yay ! Finally i have some time to update my blog since 5 days ago. Today, i had just finished my last paper - principle of management, mayb it is not a core subject, so really have no tension in preparing it yet having a nice and busy weekdays =)

I have a packed tuesday doing my sport & recreation test and technical communication presentation. It is a nervous one as i had a long time didnt stand on the stage to present, forget some of the points but still a clap for me lah.. ! Hehe.... The next thing to do with tech com is having a site and data survey on this sunday... Aiks... wat a troubling subject !
Wednesday is a great day with only one class ! Run my duty to interview the coming society committee board as well as updating my application with the student affair centre for a mooncake festival event at Muadzam Shah Pahang, ended up with cancellation. I really *fed up with their latest set of application procedures and also working attitude. No choice but just accept it since they are the ones who sponsor ur activities.... Wednesday woh.. sure grab the chance to watch movie lo.. cheap ma ! Went to Jusco Balakong with my frens to watch "钱不够用2". Besides the funny element, it is a really touching one that shows how greatly a mother can sacrifice for their children! Another well done and meaningful movie by Jack Neo... i am his movie maniac since “粱婆婆重出江湖", “钱不够用1”, "小孩不笨1 & 2", "跑吧,孩子!", "老师嫁老大", "I do I do", "Just follow the law"... i like his ideas by reflecting the singaporeans' life experience into the movie with humerous jokes and hokkien dialect, really enjoy watching them !

Thursday, had my classes throughout the day as usual but the last class was cancelled ! "Let's go for shabu-shabu! " Devilish Jason and Shy Lin's idea that breaks my revision plan... Gosh, it is really so hard for me to reject great food especially buffet style that u can eat as much as u can! Haha.... 6 of us str8 away drove to a Shabu-Shabu restaurant at Puchong called “强强滚". It is some kind of restaurant that you will take the food from 旋转盘 and cook it with your own steamboat. The food there is quite nice and fresh especially the pork slices. Erm... just the waiter services there should be improved! Since it is paid to eat unlimitedly, so must be kiasu abit la... keep on eating until so full! haha... a nice dinner with my friends there =)
wei keat, "Very Very LengLui " shylin, jason, me, khoon and joyly
Wow... here comes the weekend again! Uh... but still gotta wake up early for a meeting at 8am later.... Btw, Enjoy and cherish the weekend !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolx!keith!!i oso went there to eat twice d...alwayz oso call the pork slice!!but den oh...last time the pork slice is bigger when it open the 1st time...now they oso become kiasu jor...lolx!but den not bad oh...can makan banyak!wahahaha.....by the way...me not lc oh....just help u correct!(fade up is actually fed up)paiseh oh keith!!happy chiong k later!!finally english keith..good 1!!
^^banana rey

Unknown said...

well done keith..hehe

Keith Tan said...

Rey, oh.. haha, paiseh lah... it's corrected.. anyhow, looking forward for this Sat.. hehe.. u noe wat i mean!
May, Thanks lo... =)