Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dinner at Saisaki

Last saturday, went out for a dinner at Saisaki to celebrate jason's 21st birthday. Japanese buffet wo... no matter how busy i am also have to spare my free time for it! Erm... no lah... actually i am very sincered to celebrate his birthday as well ^^ Dat fella even booked it 1 week earlier... eh, so worried no one will celebrate with u there? haha... But, luckily he is still 醒目remember to invite me orelse....... i wll juz sleep at home oni lo ! =)
Saisaki Restaurant- somwhere around KLCC


Wat can i do there? one word... EAT !!! It's pretty much variety of food there, but for me, i would think dat the food there is normal and not dat fresh. I am still prefer my beloved Zanmai Sushi ! =) How about Jogoya? erm... quite costly la... (anyhow, my birthday is coming.. u guys be smart and 醒目la....hehe....)

Dat day, i had already surrendered after 3 rounds... really couldn't eat much recently.. aiks... rugi betul. Frankly, i always look forward for buffet but it's really suffering... stomach will be damn full !!! No choice, it's the fault of kiasu spirit !

Eh, i am just kidding with the jogoya treat and please dont take it too serious, later it's very hard for me to reject.. u know la, i am so kind ! Haha.....

Birthday boy - jason lee

alvin, jienhau, zhihong, chan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bugger la u... talk crap in ur blog la... hehe...
joking nia, don take it so serious.

Keith Tan said...

Eh... cant u feel dat every words reflects my sincerity? haha...