Sunday, February 8, 2009

Worry !

It's quite hot today... was slacking in front of my lappie searching for JOB - internship! Aiks... sending out so many letters to companies in penang and yet i haven't got any feedback from them! Another one from motorola will only be notified by this end of feb... it's so late! Cham ar... I am getting worried as my industrial training starts on april but now i still haven't received any offer! I have to try my luck for KL companies now and so these few days was busy emailing my CV to related companies.... hope for success!

Yesterday was a great day, i went for a big feast at Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant in mont kiara with my frens. It's still abit costly altot promotion offered! Dun care lo since it's just once a while... sumore got ang pow during cny ady ma... so everything must have a try! We were too excited and booked it 2 weeks ago... kiasu enuf ler ! haha... no choice as it's always fully booked! However, the food choices there are abit less than jogoya from wat my fren said... but still fresh nd tasty la! Another bad thing was we were sitting outside bcoz there is a company "Lawre" annual dinner inside so, it's kinda hot! Anyway, the environment there was nice and i ate alot especially the haegan daz ice-cream!

1 comments:

Emily said...

right, less food than jogoya ^^