Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Valentine again...

12.02.09. It's my first time being at Lookout Point, Hulu Langat. Hmm... i have a slighly disappointment of it, mayb i have too high expectation... but still a breathtaking KL night view! Jason and vincent purposely went there to take picture! and the rest of us are just very keypoh to follow oni =) Wow.. dont play play with jason big white lens... its really $$$ ! We had our dinner at Gasoline there and went for a midnight movie - Red CLiff 2 at midvalley.

13.02.09. It's the valentine's eve. Follow dan and vincent went to the curve meet their frens and i am there for food hunt. At last make up our mind going to Marche again~Not as excited as my first time there... hmm.... choices seemed like not much. I had a steak and a pizza shared. After that, we had a lim-teh session at Empress Cafe. It's really great to know dan's kampar frens... really outgoing or shud be said as "crazy" ? haha... anyway, they are friendly!

14.2.09. Yesterday was Valentine's day... and it's still the same.. i am Single! For sure there is a bachelor's party and we went to celebrate at Poppy Garden. Well... always... i had been asking by lotsa ppl with the same question: why u are still single? are you a gay? why don't u find a gf? I will reply with the same answer... i need freedom ! Hmm... or mayb i am an individualistic one...
In details, let me explain why i prefer single rather than in a relationship.

1. Have my own time. I can manage my daily 24hours flexibly in doing anything i like! Go for happy hours with frens anywhere, anyday and anytime even until the next morning !


2. Full concentration in working. For those who are working, they can pay more time in their job to achieve their goals... no doubt to accept any order from company to work in outstations or training. For me, i can join and organize any events or activities without any worries!


3. Searhing for the Mrs. Right. I can take my time searching for the right one patiently without any regret. Well, i am not choosy! I just want to find someone who has a good attitude and share the same interest with me for not leading to an undesirable ending.


4. Being single, i dont have to pressure and changing myself in doing something i dont like for just entertaining her. I have a complete me.... express anything in my own style with no controls by others!


5. Privacy. The most important to be single is having freedom! Privacy means a lot to me. I need my own territory with no interruptions to do my own stuff like online, blogging, watching dramas and listening music.


6. I can earn and spend anything preferably for myself. My wallet will be safe from being squeezed until empty =) Don't have to buy her big diamond or 99 roses! Basically, a survey is done and shows that bachelor spends almost the same as their salary every month bcos they are more attracted by the advertisement and like to spend on those unnecessaries. I totally agree! Expenditure is seemed like flowing pipe water... really need to learn in managing my money.


男人,不要害怕做个单身汉!就算你的爸妈每天夺命逼婚,身边的朋友一个个掉进自己挖掘的爱情坟墓,甚至你身边的人开始怀疑你是不是同性恋。别担心,当你想要独处,过一个人完全能够掌控的生活时,你根本没必要为别人说了什么而感到焦虑,因为这是属于你自己的生活!

-Quoted from my favourite magazine, NEWicon for him

4 comments:

dennis said...

u still single??

cruSadER said...

hahaha.....

gud one!

Keith Tan said...

To dennis:
Yup, dats wat the blog about =)

To crusader:
Its a consolation for single.. hehe !

BoOn HeNg said...

haha...

finally i dropped by after waizer talking bout ur blog...

gud one...seriously i agree all the points u stated...totally...
that's why we are....*ehem*

as point 3 stated, take ur time in finding someone that reli suits u...what u have is time, dun rush..wish u all da best la!
^^