Friday, November 28, 2008

The Lion City...

It's my first time visiting this Lion City... Finally, i can shout out " I had been to Singapore ! "
I spent my 6 days there with my cousin, JW staying in his sister's house at Jurong West. I really appreciate of her warm hospitality that provide me a whole package with accomodation, transport, SIM card, EZ link and Food that save me alot.. thanks so much!

What're my comments about S'pore? Hmm... I would say this modern city is really organized. All residential Flats seemed to be the same... without the block number really can get lost easily ! Convenient transport with bus and MRT... their frequency is high! not like KTM in M'sia ><" But it's really a phobia to me taking a bus as i need to travel by bus 2 way from house to MRT station everytime! Besides, the food and things there are cheaper with the living cost there if compared to M'sia.... i can buy my lunch there for only $2.50.

Food
LohMee MOSBurger Fish&Co Jumbo Kopitiam Swesen's KimGary NihonMura

Shopping
VivoCity BugisJunction Suntec IMM JurongPoint Tangs Takashimaya Lucky Daiso

Place
ScienceCentre River SentosaIsland HawParVilla NTU Orchards Esplanade"Durian"

For sure it's exciting having my first trip to S'pore... visiting lotsa places and shopping around.. manage to grab some polo-t back.. hehe =) Addiontionally, i had watched "Madagascar 2" there as well! Anyway, I still think the food in M'sia is nicer... as the taste of hawker food there abit plain thou~ but the loh mee and hai nan chicken rice are still not bad ! It's really a plesant experience walking around at River sighting for a great night view of S'pore and also having a drink there! During this trip, i manage to catch up with my 2 frens there... Eric and ACP. Altot it's not abalone or lobster.. still thanks for their treat! haha XD and also my 9th auntie for the big crabs dinner ! Time flies very fast, 1 week of staying there is just gone like that and i will be starting my new semester next monday. Btw, i did enjoy myself... start to love this city... Singapore !

Haw Par Villa.... chinese mythological theme park, includes ten courts of hell with gruesome tortures depicted. Heard dat its haunted... haha!

A great morning in Pahlawan Beach, Sentosa. Wake up damn early at 7am that day ><", no choice as getting my cousin free ride heading to Vivo for train.

Nice view from Tiger Sky Tower. It's kinda boring sitting inside spin and spin... and bo liao ~ =)

Science Centre at Jurong. Wont forget to upgrade myself while enjoying in S'pore... so studious ler! Haha ! Actually its bcoz my cousin sister has free tickets lah... Quite crowded and lotsa science information exhibited.


My 9th aunt on stage... "luckily" chosen for help in a magic show presented at Science Centre.

Bugis Junction, its really a nice western architecture shopping mall as well as Tangs, Orchard for its pagoda design. Quite surprised to find out there is Wong Kok there as well! Btw, there is one day, I had my lunch at my favourite always restaurant.. Kim Gary at Vivo City! hehe...

Christmas decoration in Suntec Mall... hanging christmas trees. In this photo, the deco looked even more impressive with me inside! =D

2 comments:

karen said...

Hey boss,
Did you go Clarke Quay? the riverbank... got lots of bars along the river. and it looks TREMENDOUS!!! got ang moh lang~~ hehe...=) alot alot alot of them...

Singapore is nice. if you have $$$$!!! lucky for you, got relatives there. do save alot man!! great post on travelling...

btw, welcome back to uni life. its gona start over again... haha!!! catch out with you in uni. cya around~~

Keith Tan said...

Yeayea.. i did go to the riverbank there.. it's really fantastic! Have a drink while enjoying the cool breeze... and the view... uh.. nice nice...
Haha.. yea.. alot of ang moh.. but its a waste to them dat didnt approach me.. haha =)

Anyway, all d best in ur new sem as well ! Please dun catch me ler .. i did ntg wrong... =p